5.11.2007

Blog Begins Now

How does one begin a blog...I mean how do you come up with a clever, profound "first" post for your blog? I have not a clue, so I have decided to just type something. Anything. How about a great photo? I have something in mind for this later, but it is hush hush for now. I did use Jessica Sprague's "dream-i-fy " effect . Pretty cool I think.

My main reason for starting this blog is to record my crafting experiences and hopefully connect with others who enjoy this {this being scrapping, photography, etc} as much as I do. Also living in the "sticks" it is hard to meet scrapbookers face-to-face, and the web is a great outlet for that I think. I also hope my family and friends - you know who you are! - can enjoy catching up on my fun as well.

I hope to build on this blog from day-to-day.

Whew, glad I got that first post thing done...the pressure was killing me!

1 comment:

ScrapScene said...

Welcome to blogging and thank you for the link.

I have added you to our list of sites that link to us: http://www.scrapscene.com/blogs-that-link-here.html

Todd
www.scrapscene.com