6.21.2009

Father's Day Fun

So I have tons of photos to share at some point.
Right now though these few from Father's Day will have to do.
I could kick myself for not getting the camera back out when
Cody, Amy & Clay got there.


Dang me.


Anyway, I know how much it meant to James to have all his kids spend time with him
on Father's Day.
Brooke & Rob drove up from LR
and Cody took time out of the hayfield to just hang out.

It was a good day!

Since I was so sunburned after my 3 hour mowing yesterday minus the sunscreen (dumb I know) we found a nice shady spot in the river and plopped our chairs down for some cooling off.
Just a few shots from the trip down to the river.
and an outtake from our group shot using my handy-dandy remote.
Too bad I cannot figure out how to disguise the darn thing!
What a total dork I look like.
Happy Father's Day to all the father's.
I am thankful first to my Heavenly Father, and to my own Dad, my Stepdad, and my Husband, each for their own unique attributes.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These photos make me :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Loveeeeeeeeee the remote one! :):):):):):):):)

BlessedinTexas said...

Love these shots today, that looks like fun, wait till I show her in the am. She will be asking when we are going to see our BFF in AR? We may just have to road trip.

I also wanted to tell you that you are so beautiful, inside and out. I am so happy to have you as a friend and so blessed to know you my sweet sweet friend!!! Love this post today, Di

Amy said...

Had a great time yesterday. It's been so long since we all just hung out. We'll have to get together again before B & R leave.

Love ya,
Amy

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! :)

Deana said...

Great photos... so FUN! You're all soooooo CUTE! :-)

Sandy said...

eeek! that all looks like way too much fun!! except the sunburn of course...(-: we'll miss ya this weekend!