6.18.2009

OMGosh - it's a sneak

LOVE the sneak of Crazy Daisy Kit Co July kit! Cannot wait to get my hands on it!
It has a vintage worn out feel to it (right up my alley) and it hints to the upcoming holiday of Independence Day with the stars and red.

More sneaks tomorrow. Check out the Crazy Daisy blog for a really cool folded & twist fabric flower tutorial.
Ima try some of these bad boys!!

I still intend to put together a Daily July mini book along the lines of my December Daily book inspired by Ali Edwards. Anyone else want to do this along with me?

I hope to have a chance to put together my pages this weekend. I will probably use the same type of format with random page sizes and materials.

okay, I must go clean up the kitchen and get my tired self in bed.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh those papers are PRETTY!!!!!! I might be able to commit to an August book....but July is *phew* exhausting me all ready with all the stuff we have going on and its not even here yet!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):)

ncwdust said...

I'll give the July Daily a shot...I need to see your December one again.....