6.23.2009

poetry in motion

Nothing more beautiful than watching a horse & rider in total sync.
with a performance horse, sometimes the moves can look a little mechanical, but for these two who have taught each other how to perform, it is like a beautiful dance.
That horse has more heart than any animal I've ever encountered.
I think he would do anything Alex asked him to do.
They may not always be the blue ribbon winners and not every run is perfect,
but when they are on, they are unstoppable.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! Those are GORGEOUS photos!!! I am leaving tomorrow morning for SIS.....but I will "see" U when I get back! :):):):):):):):):)

ThisKalilLife said...

These are some really awesome photos. You have such a great eye.

Deana said...

Beautiful photos! Is it safe to assume we'll see these on a LO soon? :-)