7.06.2009

The first 4 days

Mind you these photos are not the most choice, but I did want to post my first few pages of the July Journey project I'm working on this month. I am currently working on the 5th & 6th, so I'll be up-to-date when I leave tomorrow for a three day horseshow.

Mind you a lot of this is pretty repetitive if you have read my blog the last few days, as I take a lot of what I put in there from my thoughts and memories of my day-to-day life, which is included in my blog posts many times. In fact, I took a lot of my December Daily entries straight from my blog posts.

Redundant?
Maybe....but this is how I choose to combine my life's tidbits into my scrapbooking.

The bulk of these pages have been completed with the Crazy Daisy July kit. I've linked that up so you can get on over there and get your own! Love those red, white and blue papers, stickers & embellies! I also mixed in some Hambly, gesso, spray paint, and some other randomness.

So without further adieu here is July 1st - 4th:
Depending on the internet situation at the hotel, I hope to keep the blog updated with State 4H horseshow reports this week.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend....ours was low-key and traditional!

3 comments:

Deana said...

Tooooo CUTE! :-)

ncwdust said...

Yours is way cooler than mine so far...but I did catch up last night...guess I need to post them on my blog....maybe tonight....

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Kim!! And thanks for your support and thoughts yesterday from our robbery...it TRULY means a lot to me....love u! :):):):):)