7.02.2009

first two days

My journey has begun and day one was odd....eventful, yet uneventful.
does that make sense?

It was a new chapter for us at work. Our new president had his first day and everyone was apprehensive, but excited to know his thoughts and ideas to lead us into a new era.
Suellen (friend/coworker) & I took him to an event to start acclimating him to our community, then for a portrait at this talented guy's studio. Then I had an afternoon LOOOOONG economic development meeting.

Decided to go to Cline's rodeo since I've only been once, plus I needed to see Dad to deliver his Father's Day gift, even though I was completely exhausted! Lots of people & contestants. Glad to see it's successful.

Snapped this picture of Alex & Lindsay in the late afternoon sun as they were working the rodeo gate.

I ran Pioneer Woman's sunshine action since they already looked so pretty in that afternoon sunshine.

Do these girls have some big hair or what? :)

See what I mean, it was a busy day but just blah really.Fast forward to today....

July 2....Haley's birthday.
Happy Birthday little cousin. I remember when she was born and how fragile she was. Hard to believe she is 18!

Today's photo is just splendid, don't you think?

A guy who works for the City of Melbourne, where I work and is good friends with several people I work with is one of those people who can just grow anything and make it thrive.

He is known for his awesome gardening...and delicious jerky!

He brought a HUGE bouquet of his gladiolus to Suellen and she shared with her friends! Nice, huh? I just had to capture their colors before leaving today....afraid they might not be so pretty by Monday.

These just look like early fireworks to me!
Gotta print these and get them in my July book!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U sounds as busy as me!!! LOL!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos....and thanks for the love on my blog today...means a lot to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! love those photos, flowers are awesome and those girls are beautiful