7.02.2009

It's a two-fer

I meant to link up the Crazy Daisy blog tutorial that I did about photographing layouts. I would seriously love, love some feedback with other tips you may have to get those nice crisp shots I see around this place we call the world wide web.

A layout using lots of the Crate Paper goodies in the July kit. And my sewing machine & gesso of course!



If you ever read my comments you will know Julie from all her smilies! :):):):):):)
She is a faithful blogger and I have loved her since the first time I saw her posts on SIStv.
Well, she has put together a challenge blog! I'm so psyched for her and the wonderful team she has assembled.

July 15th will be their first challenge so be sure and get them on your blog reader or links that you read, it's sure to be a blast! (and happy!) ;)
These are a few of my favorite things

okay, two is all you get in one day!

Threefer is a little much I believe! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok....first...I was all about that GORGEOUS lo....and then U go and make me all teary eyed for the SHOUT OUT!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooo much my DEAREST!!!!! I LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

♥ it! You're making me want to get out my gesso & sewing machine!

Have a great 4th weekend, Kim! :-)

Unknown said...

i'm excited for julie's blog, too. :) sounds fun!!!