8.04.2009

August LO & July Journey updates

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Photo heavy warning*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So I am finally ready to post some new pages from my July Journey.
I have not updated yet, as a lot of these are using the latest and greatest kit from Crazy Daisy Kit Co.

I will post in chronological order and mind you there is quite a mix of products...some from July and other past kits from CDK and some stuff from my stash on hand.

I promise I'm almost done with this project and will try to update over the weekend sometime.

Here is the full layout from the sneak peek earlier this week.
I actually really like how this page turned out.
That Jenni Bowlin paper is to die for really!
And we all know about my gesso & Sharpie crush!




The scripture, in case you cannot make it out from the photo: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

More to come - this kit is overflowing with loveliness!
AND, you must.....MUST, I tell you.....go over and check out the add-on kit for August.
Add on photos (click on the first row of photos for a peek at that cuteness!)

BUT, Wait, there's more....The awesome and talented Debee Campos - queen of spraypaint and darn cutie patootie, is guest designing this month....goodness gracious that girl is creative.

Now don't let me scare you or anything, but the last couple month's kits have sold out and this one is sure to also, so get your tush on over there!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holy wowwwwwwwwwwwww....seriously, can I just like have just a BIT of your talent???? I soooooooooo loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those pages....U rock the layers....and the photos are gorgeous...and I sooooooooo AM JEALOUS of your handwriting!!!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jen said...

if i knew how to respond to comments left on my blog, i would do better @ saying thank you for stopping by!
if you know how, let me know!! ;)
love everything that you have been doing. i really like photo heavy posts...although, i am much too impatient to create one myself! lol!
have a great week!

Deana said...

Cute photos & pages... ♥ the July mini! :-)

Hope you have a great weekend! :-)