10.08.2009

Blessings & Thanks

I decided I've been mully-grubbing too much lately and have forgotten all the things/people I'm surrounded by that I'm so blessed with, so I'm bringing back my daily blessing ATC's. I actually started on Sunday and debated on whether or not I would post them this time around, but decided that maybe my daily thankfulness might inspire others to reflect on their daily thankfulness too!

So without further adieu here are my first five days of blessings.


I'll admit that I was a little intimidated when I took out that first card thinking that I might not think of original thoughts or designs, but then I thought how silly that was and that is not the reason I'm doing them anyway. Once I got started, it felt good to put one together!

Also, I'm loving all the suggestions for photo challenges!

Got another one from a friend on Twitter to have different people send you words that represent how they feel about fall. Then pick a word each week and photograph what that word means to you. Reminds me of the diptych challenge Mandie and I did last year. I love the thought of doing this in conjunction with the season.

Any takers out there want to play along?

If so I'll start gather up a list and we can get started this weekend.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Long live Kim's DAILIES!!!!!!! i have MISSED these from U!!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!!! And I always loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your handwriting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Such a cute & positive idea. They are all adorable! :-)

ncwdust said...

I'm in on the Photo challenget Kim. I need some motivation to enjoy life right now.

Lynne said...

I love this series -- it really does make me stop and think about the little things...remember your DB series is the one that originally inspired me to start up my Simple Pleasures series that I really need to be more up to date with! I'd love to participate in your photo challenge too.