11.02.2009

Daily Blessings

So I missed a couple of weeks on my daily blessings, but I'm not going to sweat it!

I was so surprised and happy to receive a sweet card from my friend Mandie.

It was definitely a blessing and I had to document it - I used the envelope for this one:

10-31-09

Who doesn't love an envelope with a cute inside liner? :)

BTW, I linked up her blog, you must check out her husband Gabe's Halloween costume - the boy went all out! Even shaved his head to get into character.

This entire weekend has been so pretty! I'd say we deserve it after all the cruddy weather and rain we've had.

11-1-09

This ATC was made with some Crazy Daisy Kit Co. from November.

Life may not always be perfect, but I challenge you to find the blessings in every day this week!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you used the envelope! How fun! I LOVED those cards, too. My sisters brought them to me when they visited. :) Have a fun day, friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are awesome kim!! loveeeeeeeeeee that u used the envelope mandie sent u! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)