11.27.2009

Thankful...

for a most blessed, low key Thanksgiving!
We missed our annual trek to Conway, but we got to go to my Mom's which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Not just because it's my Mom and family, but it was nice to come home and enjoy relaxing and lazying around instead of driving most of the day.

I did miss seeing all the Whitten/Garrett clan, they are so much fun to spend holidays with!

Here are some shots from the day.

I should add that I have a pretty monumental birthday coming up next week so we went ahead and celebrated that along with Thanksgiving.  I got my Aunt Kathi's homemade, fresh banana cake that is OH SO DELIGHTFUL!

Thanksgiving Day 2009
(told you it was monumental - 4 is a monumental age ya know!)

Thanksgiving Day 2009
Thanksgiving Day 2009
BTW, Mom if you are reading this, I'm very proud of you for not chopping my head off!) :)

Jake enjoyed the cake also! This was the first of two emptied plates!
Thanksgiving Day 2009
Handsome Joe!
Thanksgiving Day 2009
Thanksgiving Day 2009
Father & son
Thanksgiving Day 2009
James &

Memaw were anxiously waiting to get a piece of that cake!
Thanksgiving Day 2009

and what Thanksgiving is complete without some football?
Thanksgiving Day 2009
Thanksgiving Day 2009
Thanksgiving Day 2009

There is one more photo of my Mom playing Guitar Hero but she was unhappy that I posted it on Facebook, so I'll refrain from posting it here. Love you Mom!

Black Friday for me was spent sleeping in and hanging out in my PJ's.  Put up the tree and id not, I repeat, DID NOT fall for the obscene early morning shopping craze.  

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehe thanks for the comment my dearest!!!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and CONGRATS on turning 4!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

arbecky said...

I saw your Mom's "rockin" picture on FB and why should she be upset? She's beautiful!

Deana said...

Happy ALMOST Birthday, Kim! Such GREAT photos of you! Monumental age will be.... ??? That banana cake looks YUMMO.

Have a GREAT weekend!

sarah said...

oh great photos!!!!

and happy birthday. ;) hehehe. that cake is making me sooooo hungry.

have a great day!

hugs,
sarah.