12.08.2009

sunmontue

not it's not a new word, just my abbreviations run amok!

So Sunday was a nice.
church
a short WalMart run
a little laundry
change the sheets
scrapbook
roaring fire
Hallmark Christmas movies.
Aaaahhhhhhh lovely :)
dec 6

Monday. interesting and long meeting. blech

(picture not available) (I feel like a yearbook!)

Tuesday
rainy nasty day.
meeting
missed a fun gathering at lunch with prends.
WMU meeting at church - interesting, fun, crafty, food & gifts!
dec 8
Poor Mom felt horrible in this picture, she was having back spasms and didn't feel like making our cute little blown egg ornaments, so I made one and gave it to her. :) (I'm just a nice daughter like that! LOL)
Tomorrow is also her birthday so she deserved it!

Okay recap complete.

Oh, I got a link to this cute little paper craft in my Scrapscene email today. Thinking I might give it a shot.



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope your Mama feels better and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

hope your mama feels better too!

and i saw that ornament on scrapscene and thot i should try that... hehehe have't done it tho! :)

hugs,
sarah.