2.21.2010

selfies

I realize I never posted my self-portrait from week 7 so it's your lucky evening, I'm posting two weeks worth!  (I know it is hard to contain your excitement!)
Last week (week 7)
I used one of actions from Coffee Shop
52-7
This week (week 8)
I still consider this a self-portrait because
a.) I'm in the shot, and
b.) I used my remote.  
I don't know if there are any "rules" about that so I am making them up as I go! ;) 
Actually I love how this accidental shot turned out with Angus as the focus.  (is he not the cutest!?)
52-8
Both these shots were taken in my bedroom with natural light.


I'm also posting my friend Deltha's selfie for this week because I just love it!

I may have to lift that idea at some point!

 

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

u
are
hot!
:)
and i'm loving your friends pics too!!! :)
and thanks again for the blog help.....I did it! YAY me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

DonnaForeverserenity said...

I love it! Cute and seemingly so you, though I hardly know ye!lol! Yes, Angus is so adorably cute and I do like those 'selfies'! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Love both your photos AND your friends. What a great idea.

sarah said...

aww, what a cutie pa tootie angus is! :) hehe. seriously, we've got some spoiled dogs! :) gotta love them schnauzers.

how old is he now?

Jen said...

i LOVE these!!! too cute!
and i LOVE your new banner :):):) <3

Jen said...

just wanted to stop by and say THANKS!
and as far as the Epiphanie bag goes, do you just want shots of it or a post "workout" review?
i will tell ya, it holds a load of gear! let's just see how my neck, shoulders, back will feel after about 2-3hrs of hauling!!!

Deana said...

Lovin' all the selfies! :-)