3.28.2010

Beautiful Blogger

Ahhhhh, what a great award to receive from my fellow blogging/tweeting/facebooking friend Susan.
...and now for the rules!  (Dude, there's always rules, ya know?)   ;)

As always, there a rules for this award! And they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (THANK YOU, Susan!)
2. Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. CHECK!
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.

  1. I am 40 and have a 16 year old brother. My first brother was born when I was 16.
  2. I hate having my picture taken but am trying to overcome that with my 52 week self-portrait project.
  3. I've never had surgery or had to go to the hospital. (hope I'm not jinxing myself by stating this!)
  4. I eat around the perimeter of my sandwich and burgers and save the middle for last.
  5. I get incredible road rage when someone rides my bumper...beware: I WILL slam on my brakes!
  6. I don't bite my fingernails, but I pick at and bite at my cuticles - ugly habit that I've always had.
  7. I am completely and totally afraid of mice.  Like panic attack and lose sleep afraid!
Not sure how interesting these seven things are - but they were first to pop in my head!  (Maybe I'm just not very interesting.)

5. Nominate 7 bloggers to receive this award.
  1. Julie
  2. Deana
  3. Sarah
  4. Mandie
  5. Nancy
  6. Jeanie
  7. Karla 
Anyone else who is reading this...please consider yourself nominated as well and let me know as I always enjoy reading interesting things about other people...seeing as how I'm so UN-interesting! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nana shares your thoughts on mice! Personally I like to watch the cats play with them. A little sadistic I know & I feel bad for the mouse but the cat is SO happy! lol

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww i just think u are a beautiful blogger even without the award! :):):):):):):):):):) thanks for giving me the award too!! of course...i might just steal your list too as lol lol lol lol lol...I'm reading it like i wrote it!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Snakes for me. :-(

Big age differences in your family, too!

Thanks for the award, Kim, you are too sweet! Hope you have a GREAT week! :-)