5.09.2010

for serious

I really do have good intentions of B.A.B.B. (being a better blogger).
Scout's Honor.

I will begin by saying thanks to all my blogging friends that have left me such sweet comments and messages. It really does mean alot...and to anyone else who stops by from time-to-time, I really do hope to get back to myself soon. And to those spammers that seem to have found my blog, um, can you please stop? K-thanks!

I must say Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I have truly had a great day - pretty low key, but full of messages, cards, calls, gifts, cards and time to worship and time with my own special Mom!

I am truly blessed to have such a great family and my Mom has been a real inspiration in my life - I hope I can be half as caring and giving as she is.

My selfie this week includes her:
52-19

I may not be a biological mother, but I am a Mom.
I have been blessed enough to be stepmom to three great people and they also helped mold who I am today.
I do hope I have had a positive influence on them as well.
I love them dearly and realize my life would not be complete without them in it.

Things are getting better - my MIL is improving slightly and we hope she continues.
Please continue to keep her (and us) in your thoughts & prayers.

Alex graduates Friday - I am shocked by that to be honest.
We've had some recent rough patches...just the normal stuff, but that situation is also getting better and I could not be prouder than I am of her and her accomplishments.
I look forward to seeing what lies in her future...she is destined for greatness!
Alex Senior 2010

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Mothers Day my friend!!!! i am glad U had a good day!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos....the one of alex is WOW GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Ok... LOL at the spam comment.

Great photos, as always! I hope you had a VERY special & memorable Mother's Day, Kim. It's not about giving birth... it's about loving & raising a child... in whatever way that happens.

Things will get better... I'm keeping you all in my prayers...

Hugs... :-)

Bekka said...

Beautiful photo! Happy Mother's Day! Alex is beautiful -- I wish her the best! I pray your MIL continues to improve.