6.21.2010

I got the blues

and I am darn happy about it!!!!

Check out my haul from picking blueberries on Saturday: 
 


Oh yeah Baby!!!  Those are the most luscious blueberries I've ever eaten! 




I picked these over in Izard County at the Piney Fork Blueberry Farm.  
My first time to go and I'll say I was pleasantly surprised!  
The people are super nice and so helpful. 



I went early enough that it wasn't hot yet so ended up picking an extra gallon for my aunt. 
(I'm super nice like that.)



mmmm, I love me some blueberries.

6 comments:

Deltha said...

Martha Stewart had a great podcast on making little individual blueberry pies.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I'll be over for some blueberry pancakes in the morning...hope that's ok! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

I eat blueberries every morning. I need to find a place to go pick them! How FUN! :-)

Bekka said...

Yes. Summer has finally arrived. :)

Al-Ozarka said...

I picked a couple of gallons of them there in 1991. We enjoyed them for weeks afterwards! they are truly the best natural snack food there is, IMHO!

Great haul, Kim!

thursday said...

I'm not a big blueberry fan - but those look delicious! Makes me want to make a muffin or something!