6.09.2010

Sweet Tweet

No, I don't mean one of my Twitter posts - even though I'm totally obsessed with Twitter. 
Hard to believe it's been over two years that I've been happily tweeting. 
(Feel free to follow my ramblings and sometimes occasional positive tweets.) 





The sweet tweet I'm referring to tonight came from the little guy in the picture this evening when I took my camera out to try to capture the pretty pink sky. (major fail on that shot).

He was singing.  


Quite loudly actually.  


Then he just flew away.

More crochet this evening.  A few little July 4th goodies are in the works. :)

6 comments:

Charlie said...

If they are red, white and blue crochet star candy... SIGN ME UP! I have a brand new niece and I could put them on her hat, on her blanket, on her stroller....

Just a suggestion! ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooo cute!! It TOTALLY reminds me of that paper that SIS sold!! Do U remember that??? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Krystal said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog before!! I must get back into my crafts. I thought about etsy, but thought it'd be smart to have more stuff up first. That and actually finish it! LOL :)

Birds are so awesome. I had a humming bird scare me once - left so quickly. I wish I had my camera on me all the times for pictures. Granted... wouldn't have done me much good then!!

What camera do you have?

Unknown said...

They might just be red, white and blue crochet flowers!! wink*wink

I know exactly which paper you are talking about Julie. sigh...I miss those fun times on SIS. :(

Krystal I have a Canon Rebel XTI. He's my bff really! :)

sarah said...

i just started tweeting not too long ago. it's another great way for everyone to keep in contact. :)

and LOVE that photo.

hugs,
sarah.

Bekka said...

I need to stop ignoring my twitter. Cute story about the bird. :)