6.03.2010

Where 'O where is Kim?

Here she is!
I know, I continually neglect my place in the blogosphere, but I am vowing to do better.

I must.

I truly don't know why I have quit blogging regularly...maybe all these freaky spammy comments that keep appearing.  annoying

I certainly cannot promise I will be blogging as regularly as P-Dub or Elsie, heck those 3 of you who checked in on me from time-to-time may have given up completely.  But, honestly, I didn't start blogging three (has it been three?) years ago for people to read my blog - I didn't even expect it!  I started it for me!  Therefore I need to continue to do it for me.  I have become so self-centered since turning 40! 

Nonetheless, I WILL persevere and make this place hap-nin' again (insert climatic, inspirational music here) and vow to bring my wit and humor  -AND-  maybe some gasp photos or craftiness BACK TO THIS VAST EMPTY PLACE IN THE NETS of INTER.

ok, I'm worn out after that build-up so I will leave you with my last few weeks of selfies.
Yes, that is one thing I have stuck with - go me!

Beginning with Week 20 which was the weekend of Alex's graduation, thus Alex is included in my selfie!
52-20
This was taken after her dinner before going to the Commencement ceremony.

Week 21:


Ironically, I commented to someone on Facebook that this was a "What you Talkin' Bout Willis!?" look, and a week later, Gary Coleman passed away. :(

I loved me some Different Strokes growing up! Heck Gary was only two years older than me! RIP Arnold!

Anyway, I took this shot on my Mom's back porch - I actually rigged my camera up from one of her plant hooks and let it twist and turn and just snapped some random shots with my remote. I thought this angle was pretty cool! wish my necklace hadn't been turned around with the clasp showing. :\ Nit-picky, ain't I?

Week 22:
52-22
I know, I know...completely unoriginal. I just thought I needed one of these camera shooting in the mirror shots. Plus I was just blank on anything original so I went for it!

I would be interested in any original self-portrait ideas.
Do you have any you'd like to share?
Know any fun websites, blogs or flickr groups?

I have some foodie things to share this weekend.
Enter: tropical salsa and some beet canning.
I know, the suspense will probably snuff out any life you may have left but please try to be patient.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

and ironically i was thinking today....where o where is my kim...and poof there u are blogging tonight...hehehehehehehehehe....nooooooooo really that is a true story...even with the added giggle... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos...U are GORGEOUS girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

So happy you're back. I'm commenting newest to oldest, so I can say it looks like you're off to a great start! I love the 2nd pic! Great idea! I don't really have any advice except don't limit yourself. If it sounds like a fun pic -- go for it! :)

Unknown said...

Have you ever thought about taking a picture of your eyeball upclose? It's super cool.