7.03.2010

New Color Fun

Okay, I have decided to give it another go with a new color challenge. 
I hope everyone will play along again with this.

There is no "catch" or rules to play along, it's just a fun and inspiring exercise to help you get that camera clicking.  The bonus is you get to admire others' work and creativity and maybe make some new pals along the way. ;)

I decided to use the same Group Pool for this one that we used last time: Color Fun

If you want to play, just join flickr (it's free and simple to use) and add your pictures to the group.

Easy Peasy!

I thought it might be fun to do some color combos this time and since it's Independence Day weekend, how about we begin with RED, WHITE, AND BLUE?  





I like to try to get one pic a day when I do these challenges, but that might not work as well for you.  
Heck, it might not work so well for me on some days!!! 

Each new color or combo will be posted once per week (probably Sunday or Monday) so you have a week to get as many or as few pictures as you wish. 

Feel free to invite others to play along...the more the merrier. :)

If you need help with Flickr let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in!!! Red, white, and blue it will be!
Jeanie O.

Bekka said...

I think I'll play along!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Speaking of red, white & blue... I hope you're having a GREAT 4th weekend!

Hugs...

Karla said...

Hey Kim I would love to do this!!! I may need some extra help,,, i dont know how you get all your photos into that large collage!!! I have fliker and Photoshop elements!!!! so I'm ready!!