9.06.2010

Hey Jude!

Wanted to share some shots from a sweet little boy who recently turned 1 and whose name is Jude!  He has super cool parents who I enjoyed because they had such cool ideas for Jude to capture this milestone in his life. 

For example:

The faux-hawk



The groovy yellow, argyle suit. complete with seersucker! :)

Playing with toys in a cool retro shirt:

In a Darth Vader shirt (because of their love of all things Star Wars):

Of course, you gotta have the shades!


And he even let big sis, Penelope in on the action.

What a delightful and fun family to work with!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's SO cute!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! They are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! And I love love love love his name!!! Now I have that song stuck in my head! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karla Rush said...

That's my grandson!!!!! He's just as cute in person too.

Deana said...

Gorgeous photos, Kim, & they are just DARLING! :-)

Bekka said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie!