11.07.2010

Week 45

I suppose with the colder weather the crochet bug has bitten me again.

I phase through some of my favorite crafts and I have not picked up my crochet hook for a few weeks, so I broke that baby out this weekend to work on some crochet candy. 

Everytime I look at this basket of colorful goodness it makes me so happy, so I decided it would be a perfect feature in my 52 week project this week.  In fact, it's pretty much the focal point, but I'm in there so it counts as a self-portrait, right!?  Plus there is a little cameo appearance by the one who is always by my side when I'm crocheting: Angus! :)




This week when I'm stressed out, I think this picture will be my happy place. :)


Have a lovely week my bloggy friends. :)  

{is it bloggy or bloggie?}

{Is that even a real word?}

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! that is an awesome photo Kim! I loveeeeeeee the pop of color...and I hope this week is better for you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Cool photo, Kim, & I'm loving the name Angus!

Hope you have a great week... with no stress! :-)

Charlie said...

This may be one of my favorites of the series! And it would definitely be a happy place picture for me too!

Unknown said...

cute!! Oooh- I'm trying to find someone to teach me to do more than chain stitch before our vacation next month so I have something to do on the plane! I'm thinking i'd like to make an afgan with granny squares!

Karla said...

love this ,,
you always have such interesting things in your life!!!


Love Angus!!!

Bekka said...

It totally counts as a word! :) Definitely a happy place. I tried to crochet last week, but apparently, pregnancy makes my hands cramp. Like that's going to stop me. :)