7.01.2011

Some happiness to share

As captured by my Instagram yesterday: I call this my Perma-Grin look!  Why all the happy and smile you ask?  Well, I have accepted a new job this week and I couldn't be happier!

It has been time for something new in that aspect for awhile so when this opportunity came along I jumped at it and landed it!

Looking so forward to new challenges...it feels like a huge weight has been lifted and I truly believe that God has been preparing me for this for sometime now that I look back on the last few years.  I have asked Him "Why?" on so many things and now I know! I love when I finally get the answers.  It makes me know that I MUST trust Him - I mean I know I must trust Him, but sometimes it is easier said that done!  

So, let's just say this perma-grin is brought to you in full by my great God!

This is another Instagram from yesterday.  This little message was put on the public restroom mirror at work that I use many months ago.   I have looked at it daily just knowing it was put there for me! Well, yesterday when I saw it, I actually burst into tears!  Tears of happiness for knowing without a doubt it was for me!  The cool part about it is I am sure it has touched others who frequent that ladies' room in the same way. 

People are so cool when they do little things like this that make such a huge impact on others....I know whomever put this message up was totally led by God. 

I plan to put up a little message similar to this in a random public place and I challenge you to do the same! You never know who or how many people you may impact!

I begin my new job on July 18 and am just so excited!!! For those of you who have prayed for me on this, all I can say is THANKS from the bottom of my heart! Oh and for those who are local and would know, I am going to work at UACCB as Assistant to the Chancellor. 

Oh, and if you use Instagram, I'm kwhitten and we can certainly be friends. :)

7 comments:

Charlie said...

So excited for you! And I love the idea of little notes of inspiration. I'm in! And I'll upload my pic on Instagram!

PharmGirl said...

So happy for you, but disappointed for Ozarka!

Unknown said...

SO happy for you friend! Yay!

sandra said...

Go you on the new job!! woo hoo.

I think I'm going to leave a little note at work soon ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that note and YAYYYYYYYYYYY for the new path! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

yay! i love happy news. :)

glad to see that smile on your face.

hugs,
sarah.

Lisa McB said...

Oh my, sheer awesomeness at your new job! Jealous, envious, and so darn happy and excited for you my friend! :-)