1.07.2012

Week 1 | Resolution

I have talked about my resolutions already this year so I won't bore you with more of the same.
Instead I'll share my first week's photo for Project 52.

I have 3 different 365 photo apps on my iPhone right now, until I decide which one I will use. 
Anal, I know.
....and, yes, I am putting each day's photo onto each calendar.

Although I think a 365 photography project sounds next to impossible with my camera and posting/blogging each day, but with my mobile device, it's easy peasy!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Very cool! :):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

I was reading about these 365 calendars earlier today and was intrigued. How fun to see each photo stuck onto the date it was taken! Good luck with your resolutions!

5 Boys and a Princess said...

We discussed getting smart phones (Androids) this week but decided against it because the only things I thought that I would use consistently were Angry Birds and the Kindle app, both for when I was sitting in the car waiting for kids to get out of rehearsals or practices, and the light saber app just to make noise and entertain preteen boys. A 365 photo app would be useful :) Maybe I'll rethink the smart phone...